
Grandpa got to help out Santa this year. Shannon was terrified of the suit (and occasionally the beard). This was the only time she let this furry stranger hold her. I wonder how she'd react now that she's past her first bout of stranger anxiety.

This is Shannon and Mommy at Grandma's house.

Cousins Shannon, Rachel, and Adam (on the ground). It was always hilarious to watch the babies discovering each other (and each other's toys!)
3 comments:
What fun pictures. I would love to see the babies together now.
fun pictures Gen! Josie would probably just run around and pull Shannon's hair. That is one thing that she doesn't know a whole lot about! I had almost forgotten how awful her eczema was on her cheeks.
Keep posting.
I never got to see dad as Santa this year. What a fun get up.
Those babies look so cute together. I hope we can all be together sometime.
Post a Comment