Monday, April 7, 2008

New Baby


Here's an early picture from Shannon's first month or two of life. Look how much she's grown!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I can't believe it! I remember when she looked like that! (In pictures anyway!) And now she doesn't. That is just crazy how they change so subtly over time, yet seemingly all at once. She's gorgeous. I hope I get to cuddle her (or at least chase her around) someday soon.

It was great chatting with you this evening. xoxo

Amelia said...

They do change so fast, but sometimes it's hard to notice it without going back and looking at pictures. I think I need a Shannon hug too...what a sweetheart.

Dr. Genevieve Ford said...

She's at the age where she's really good at giving hugs, too. I wish you guys were here so we could all hug each other's kids. (And rub Amelia's tummy for good luck. Oops. Did I say that out loud? I loved my pregnant tummy. Hope you do, too.)