There is a great reason why I haven't posted new pictures in awhile. I left the cord that attaches my laptop to my camera in another part of the country. I suppose I could go to Wally-world and get a new cord or make a CD of my pics. Or I suppose I could hotwire the thing--just like Han Solo hotwired the door in the last real Star Wars movie. But I'm not that techno-saavy. Anyone have any other ideas for ways I could transfer pictures from one machine to another? I left my sonic screwdriver in another dimension, too.
Oh, and I don't have any cords that I wear right now, but I love reading Corduroy to my daughter.
3 comments:
You could always save them on a Picasa web album. Then other people (grandparents, aunts, uncles) could download them too. You can even make them private so the whole world can't access the. OR you could upload them to Snapfish or something like that.
ORRR, you could call your parents or sisters or whoever you left the cord with and ask them to send it to you silly! sheesh. oh and Happy birthday tomorrow!
Saving them is the problem. I'd be happy to share if I could.
Post a Comment