I loved this hat! This is the hat sweet pea wore all summer until it finally disappeared to that place where gloves, keys, socks, and hair clips go.We took this picture in March and besides a couple of haircuts and a few more inches, Shannon still looks a lot like this. Her face has developed, though not as much as her vocabulary. I celebrate because she can stop crying to tell me what she wants. She used to say "I'm" and "I"; now she's started saying "My poopy" or "My fall down" instead. She also talks about herself in third person like Elmo. "Shannon want pizza!" I find myself doing the same thing. "Mommy is sleepy. Lie back down, sweetie!"
Now, nobody except Grandma really needs to hear the diary of my daughter's growth chart, but I absolutely love reading the blogs written by my sisters, sister-in-law, and friends and hearing all the things they do to celebrate
the most important job in the world: nurturing children. Keep up the good work!
1 comment:
I love reading your blog too...not just your mom :-) Shannon is so cute and such a perfect combination of you and Anthony.
Post a Comment