This is an older picture of Shannon with her very first helium balloon. It was a freebie from the toy store. She loved letting it go and making Daddy rescue it from the high ceiling. She also ran back and forth with it.
In other random Shannon trivia:
She's been singing "My Bonny Lies over the Ocean" lately, but she sings, "Bring back, bring back, oh, bring back my mommy to me, to me!" I'm flattered so I egg her on.
I prompted her to say "I'm one!" and so now that's what she says when someone asks her age--or her name.
1 comment:
Horray for free balloons! Their deflation (or popping) is mourned over here with the kind of grief you'd expect from a dead pet. But they sure are great while they last!
Shannon is such a cute little girl. It is so fun to see pictures of her and to hear what she is up to now that we've gotten to know her in person! "Bring back my mommy to me!" So cute! Would it be wrong if I taught Ian the song that way? :)
I am so sad that you've lost your cord. I expect a mammoth-post when you have a way to transfer your pictures!
Post a Comment