I have decided that one size fits all kids clothes aren't going to work. A taller than average toddler, for instance, will have saggy pants if she wears pants that are too big, and saggy pants if they are too small. There's only a small margin in between. Maybe adjustable suspenders are the only solution!
3 comments:
I will have to send you some that we have found that might help. adjustable waistbands are an amazing invention. I don't however have the taller than average problem at my house :)
While Katie's adjustable waistband pants do offer some semblance of a solution, they aren't perfect. My 3-yeear-old has to have the pants on the tightest setting, and they are still not quite right. I just figure that (for most children) they are in them for such a short period of time and their bodies are changing so much during that short period that it isn't worth it to fix make the clothes fit. That is why overalls (pants, shorts, and jumpers) are such a great invention!
I have a tall, thin daughter and we have the same problem. She doesn't like the suspenders, so that wasn't a solution for us. And now that she's potty trained, the overalls don't work either. We basically have a little one with saggy pants running around most of the time! Good luck, I hope you find something that works for Shannon.
Post a Comment