Monday, March 17, 2008

Shannon's Blog


Ze Eiffel Tower of Books
Oops, they all fell down. Mustn't let a free meal go to waste!

Look closely and you'll see the baby is flossing.

Ze Eiffel Tower of Hair

Shannon's Doggie Impersonation

I've decided that this is really my baby's blog and I'm only acting as scribe until she learns how to type. Today she started squinting at me and blinking and then laughing when she got me to copy her. She looks so silly, like an old lady who lost her glasses and thinks it's funny. She recognizes so many more words than she can say, but she's really good at pointing now. In fact when we go somewhere new she looks like a weather vane in a tornado. She points everywhere and wants to look at everyone and everything up close. She's learned to ring the doorbell and flip a light switch. She's delightful company.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I can't believe she is almost 1. Wow. We miss you guys. Thanks for sharing with us.

Tori said...

opps. That last comment was from me.

Lesley said...

I love pictures of Shannon.

All that pointing is so much fun. And she flosses! Wow! She has got such beautiful hair, too! Even the faux-hawk works for her!

And figures her tower would be built of books!

Amelia said...

Her hair is getting so long. I love soft baby hair. :) What fun pictures.