I'm in the process of trying to sell nearly everything we own and pack everything else for shipping. The wonderful ladies in my local Relief Society keep volunteering to help and to watch Shannon and to help with yard sales. And thank goodness for craigslist! I'm hoping to see my apartment become increasingly bare over the next month. I think that will be difficult to watch, but much better than trying to do it all at once at the last minute!
4 comments:
Where are you moving to?
What a process. I would take the place of those RS sisters in a heart beat! Those luckies get to hang out with the Ford ladies!
Good luck with the selling. I heart craigslist too. I am so glad you will be joining Anthony soon.
I wish I could help too.
The frozen wasteland of the North.
Just kidding. I'm moving to Canada, but to a warm part of Canada. It just rains a lot there.
Your moral support helps me plenty!
Post a Comment