Hmmm. What's this white powdery stuff?
I found these purple snow pants for three dollars. I didn't think she'd have a chance to wear them this year because the winter was almost over, but we had another four-incher and so out we went to experience the winter wonderland, up close and personal.

6 comments:
Cute pictures! That is awesome that you found those snowpants for so cheap, I have the hardest time spending so much money on snow stuff for my kids when they don't even get to use it very much. This winter they sure needed some though. What a good find!
Ha ha ha. numb tunges awe phun.
Very cute purple pants.
Snow must be so weird for a little kid! I loved her "response" to the snow. Very funny. :) Be sure to tell her what happens when you lick a cold metal pole.... I don't want my niece to have to find out the hard way.
What pretty pictures. She is such a beautiful baby.
We should have just sent you some. We are totally stocked up on almost everysize of snow clothes. If anyone needs some, let me know, we can share. :)
Wow, three dollars for snowpants. Great deal. I always buy the snowpants and boots large so they can wear them more than one season. It helps off-set the cost.
Those pictures of her are so cute.
I have a hard enough time buying my own winter things. My coat is probably six years old and now the zipper is broken. Fun, eh?
Post a Comment