
This is a picture of me in the workout clothes Anthony bought me for Christmas pretending that I workout. Larson the Lion is my assistant personal trainer. I love how I feel afterward, but during I'm a big sluggish. Still my motto is "Never give up! Never surrender!" That's a long-term thing, of course. I'm more than willing to stop running if my running partner is not there.

This is our budding artist. Shannon is coloring at a big park near the ocean where we went kite flying with her joy school friends. The kinds learned all about the wind, how string tangles, and how to run while looking up in the air.

This is our girl perched and ready to go down a slide. She's a brilliant climber. I have to take extra care to pay attention if a ladder is nearby because she loves to be high. The playgrounds for 5-8 tend to have arched ladders, climbing walls, and twisted climbs. Some of them I've told her she can try when she's taller because she can't reach quite far enough.
1 comment:
Shannon didn't get the love of heights from this side of the family. She sure is cute.
Post a Comment