Saturday, July 18, 2009

Explanation of Victoria Pictures

Shannon and I in front of the Legislature Bldg is sideways because the Kodak disk the pictures are on is read-only. It's a cute picture if you tilt your head like a curious bird.

The goats are at the petting zoo they have a Beacon Hill Park. I promised I'd put up the goat pictures a year ago. Here they are!

Shannon's birthday cake for her first year. We had it more than a month after her birthday because we waited to have it with Daddy. Shannon wasn't very messy this time and she wasn't quite sure what to think of the whole thing.

More pictures to come. This is for the grandparents who have been waiting for new footage. We have more recent pictures to put up, too. We're just going chronologically!

1 comment:

Katie said...

sooo glad to have pictures! keep them coming. (I know, I am one to talk.)