Thursday, June 4, 2009

Personal Pronouns

Oh, and I don't know why, but Shannon has sudden developed an overcorrection in her personal pronouns. She's had no problems with he, she, him, and her as she learned to speak, but lately she's been saying things like "You give it to I" or "Momma, I like she!"
I'm not worried. She'll figure out the rules and then the exceptions to the rules as she goes along. We all do.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

HOORAY FOR AN UPDATE!

If I was only better at calling, I would always know what the Fords were up to. But alas, I am terrible about it.

I want more details about USA v Finland. It's a fight, right? Will we probably get it, or do you have to have special satellite packages?

Mo Willems is a fav here. I can't wait to get my hands on Knuffle Bunny; we love the pigeon ones.

Give Shannon loves from us!

QuillandCanvas said...

Hey you three!!! I wish I could come to Story Time With Genny! We saw Knuffle Bunny on Between the Lions (Max's favorite show!) and it was HILARIOUS!!!

Good to hear what's up with you all!