Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Touristy Pics of Victoria, part 1


We took some touristy pictures before we packed up and shipped out. This is the bldg. where the Legislative Assembly of BC sits. I got to see where they convene inside because it was the off season. That's Anthony and Shannon in the fore- and middle-ground up above and they're front and center down below.

2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Wow - seems like you just moved to Canada and now you're off to New York. Who knew the life of a dancer and his family would be so exciting??? I love that you're able to see some many different places. We loved NYC and miss the Northeast a lot, especially this time of year. Good luck with the move and let us know when you get there and settled.

Swanky Mommy said...

It is TRULY gorgeous. Are you loving it now? E-mail me. We need to catch up. I miss you. Sigh.