Sunday, October 24, 2010

Anthony Takes Charge

Yesterday I had a shift at the bookstore, and while I was gone my husband did his chores AND my chores. He took Shannon to the gym to play for awhile, then went grocery shopping and bought a lot of healthy food. Then he went to the laundromat and did four loads of my clothes. AND HE FOLDED THEM. He even put away the dishes that were stacked precariously in the drainer. I got home at 10:30 and he gave me a backrub. I felt like it was Mother's Day. It was amazing. Usually when he gets home from training all he has the energy to do is sleep and eat. I couldn't believe my eyes when I came home to domestic bliss. I am lucky girl.

3 comments:

Cecily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cecily said...

KUDOS, Anthony! Keep up the good work!

Tori said...

Way to go Anthony!