Monday, February 8, 2010

Dust Angels

Shannon had the major wiggles during Sacrament Meeting yesterday. Three babies were blessed, including a set of twins, and Shannon hardly paid attention to them! Instead she walked the line between the carpeted chapel and the overflow like it was a balance beam. Then she flopped on the floor and made dust angels. The young couples behind us were in hysterics and I tried to keep a firm Mom face. She probably had too much sugar. We had Nilla Wafters for snacks and she made a sandwich with one. She filled two cookies with raisins and made a huge crumb pile as she demolished it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

at least she was quiet! We still really struggle with Josie! It is awful. Don't worry too much about it though. She is a good girl.

QuillandCanvas said...

Hee-hee! I think the nilla wafer sandwich sounds delightful and she sounds delightful too! I only wish that she and Max could put on a show together. THAT would be a Sunday to remember!